Lee Ann Simon
Precision Nutrition L1 Certificate
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
“I having personally worked with several nutrition consultants and been a self-proclaimed nutrition nerd through out my sporting career and I am eager to share what I have learned. I intend to offer services that will support anyone’s fitness or lifestyle goals. Whether you are an elite athlete or a gym newbie, together we will create a plan to help you reach your goal!” - Coach Lee Ann
PRICING & PROGRAMS
$200 + hst, one time fee
The consultation period is an opportunity to assess for your needs and goals in your nutrition journey. If you are trying to change your body composition, increase your energy levels, build strength, improve your athletic performance, or improve your eating habits and behaviours, the consultation and monthly counselling programs will serve you.
- One time 1-hour meeting with nutrition coach (in-person or video) to talk about goals and needs
- InBody Scan (body composition analysis @ CrossFit NCR)
- Customized plan to move forward in your nutrition journey. This may include a macronutrient plan, a set of skills to practice, or aid in developing a nutrition style.
$150/month + hst, min. 3 month commitment
- Monthly 30 minute meeting (in-person or video)
- 2-3x/week check-ins via e-mail and tex
- InBody Scan
- MyFitnessPal monitoring
- Ongoing nutritional skill development (such as appetite awareness, mindful eating, etc.)
- Macro readjustments, if needed
- Reassessment of goals, if needed
$50/month + hst
This is for those who have completed 3 or more months of counselling and are looking for accountability or support rather than skill development.
- Macronutrient adjustments, if needed
- Biweekly or monthly check-ins via text or e-mail